We have an opportunity available for a Band 7 High Intensity Therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will work with clients who have a range of complex problems related to anxiety and depression and treat accordingly. You will assess a client's suitability for psychological interventions and formulate, implement and evaluate therapy programmes.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of lifestyle vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.