Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join a CAMHS service in Staffordshire. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full time-hours per week for an initial 3-months. To be considered for this post it is essential that you have previous CAMHS experience.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Duties within this post will include:
- Carrying out assessments and therapeutic interventions
- Managing own caseload
- Waitlist initiative
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
- HireVue online interview
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.