Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 7 Forensic Psychologist to join our client’s team within a NHS Trust based in West London. This vacancy is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working 2 days per week for an initial 3 month period.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered, have the relevant qualifications, and have previous experience in a similar role.
The psychologist will work within a secure service for men/women/adults (pick which) with forensic histories and complex mental health conditions. The post holder will work closely with service users, undertaking assessments and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions where applicable. The psychologist will also be required to oversee / conduct HCR-20 risk assessments.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.