Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist with a HMP background, to join a team at a well-established private hospital in London. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full-time Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month period.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide a specialist psychology service including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
• To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
• To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
• To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
• To work as an autonomous professional within BPS and HCPC guidelines and codes of conduct, and guided by the policies and procedures of the service, taking responsibility for own work including treatment and discharge decisions with support of clinical supervisorExperience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
• Experience of working in an inpatient setting What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.