Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist to join a team at an expanding service in a private practice, based in Hertfordshire. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 4 days per week for a 3-months initially.
The successful candidate will join the established Psychology department comprised of Principal Forensic Psychologists, a Clinical Psychologists, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Head of Therapies, as well as Assistant Psychology students.
Duties within this role will include:
• Apply skills and expertise in clinical and risk assessments
• To contribute to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment.
• To provide clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate.
• To undertake service evaluation, audit and research
• Collaboratively develop formulations and care plans and deliver group and individual psychological interventions
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions applyNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.