An opportunity has arisen with our private client based in South Yorkshire, for an experienced and enthusiastic Family Therapist to join their service on a full-time basis. You will need to have previous experience in the mental health setting and hold UKCP registration.
• To assist in research projects relating to service users and the hospital as required.
• To assist in training for staff, as directed.
• To attend training and engage regularly in line management meetings, clinical supervision and reflective practice to maintain and develop own role and skills.
• To be able to effectively manage own caseload
• To develop appropriate levels of independence and initiative whilst carrying out duties within the hospital.
• To develop and maintain knowledge of relevant service and hospital policies and procedures
• To conduct Systemic/family therapy assessments of service users (and their families) whilst they are admitted to a CAMHS ward
Candidates applying will need to hold a qualification in Family Therapy and knowledge of psychological models.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.