Our client is seeking a Band 8a Family Therapist or Psychotherapist, to join their CAMHS service located Essex. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working 2 days a week until February 2020.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. You will also need to work autonomously, under recognised professional guidelines whilst offering advice and support on client’s care.
Previous CAMHS experience is essential.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed quicker
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.