Our private client based within Lancashire is now seeking a UKCP registered Family Therapist to join their team, on a full-time basis starting as soon as possible. The candidate in post will manage day to day clinical risks and clinically advises the team on courses of action, while also providing systemic and family therapy assessments/treatment services to children, young people and their families/carers.
This service offers a wide range of benefits that includes regular support with re-validation & CPD opportunities and also opportunities to undertake further learning, making this a high-quality work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• To maintain and develop further collaborative and effective working links including clear lines of communication with education and with other professional agencies (Social Services, Primary Care, CAMHS and Voluntary Sector)
• Providing training, consultation and liaison on mental health issues to team members, teachers, school nurses, support workers and other staff.
• To attend case conferences, team meetings, clinical meetings and supervision groups as appropriate.
• To follow clinical policies and protocols
• To engage and contribute in clinical governance and in regular audits of the service.
• To arrange and attend Family Therapy meetings and workshops within the service
• Promote evidence based systematic practice including audit of own practice.
• To carry out other duties commensurate with the position in discussion with the Clinical Manager or Hospital Manager
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Family Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.