Pulse is now recruiting for a qualified Family Therapist who is available as soon as possible, to join a hospital based in Dorset. Our client is dedicated to enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
This is a part-time role and you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Identify and deliver appropriate and relevant treatments and interventions
- Liaise with families and carers
- Provide advice to other clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals
- Lead and facilitate group and/or individual therapy sessions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical records
- Work efficiently with the MDT team
This is an exciting opportunity to join their team, and lead and develop the new specialist service.
If this sounds like your next role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.