Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join the CAMHS team within a well-established NHS Trust. This post is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Applying candidates must have:
- Experience working within CAMHS
- AFT/UKCP accreditation
- Relevant qualification
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Family Therapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.