Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Systemic Band 7 Family Therapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in Bedfordshire. This post is available for the Family Therapist to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period.
We are looking for empathetic and respectful person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. The appointed therapist will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. Additionally, therapists may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist.
Applying family therapists must have:
• Previous CAMHS experience
• UKCP accreditation
• Hold a diploma qualification in family therapy (post- graduate level)
• Strong observational and listening skills
• The ability to work well as a team
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal systemic family therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.