Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex CAMHS Eating Disorders?
We are currently seeking to recruit for a band 6/7 Family Therapist to join our clients CAMHS Eating Disorder NHS team in Oxford. The appointed candidate will be able to start this post as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours per week for 3 months initially.
Main duties of this role;
- Conduct specialist eating disorder assessments
- Managing a caseload of patients
- Care Co-ordination
- Screening referrals
- Deliver eating disorder treatments to service users under supervision
- Keep records such as care plans and other documents up to date
- Managing risk
- Taking urgent calls
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.