Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Counsellor, to join our clients innovative NHS Trust in Hertfordshire. This role is available for the successful individual to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
Candidates applying for this role will need to have good working knowledge of mental health difficulties and previous experience of working within an CAMHS service. You must be BACP OR UKCP accredited, and have experience working with adolescents.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using today.
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.