Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced band 6 Counsellor, to join our clients innovative CAMHS service within an NHS Trust in Essex. The post is available to candidates who can start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-months.
The post holder will be responsible for assessing children and young people’s mental health, whilst offering interventions. Therefore, applying candidates must have a least 2 years’ experience of working within a multi-disciplinary CAMHS service.
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.