An exciting new opportunity has opened for an experienced counsellor to join a well-established NHS Trust based in Oxfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be providing therapeutic interventions to clients with a range of mental health difficulties.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have the relevant registrations and qualifications
- Be BACP accredited, or working towards the accreditation
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Have a proven track record of working within an IAPT service
- Own a full driver’s license and have access to your own vehicle
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using today.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.