A new challenging role has become available with our client based in Pomeroy, for a highly specialist Consultant Psychologist to join their team on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 4-month duration with view to extend.
The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments and on-going treatment to children with ASD, Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. You will work in partnership with the children and their families and carers to develop an evidence-based, agreed care plan. ADOS training is essential for this position.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.