Are you a patient Clinical Psychologist with strong communication skills, looking for the next step in your psychology career?
A locum opportunity has become available for a Highly specialist Consultant Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist service based in Ayrshire, for adults with autism, on a full time or part time basis.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist will need to be competent in the selection, administration and interpretation of a range of cognitive assessments to formulate and provide therapeutic interventions to adults with ASD. You will work in partnership with the service user and their support networks to develop an evidence-based, agreed care plan. ADOS training is essential for this position.
If you are an analytical Clinical Psychologist with a person-centred approach, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.