Pulse is seeking a Qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that the candidate is BACP accredited, or working towards this accreditation, to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assessment and evaluation of patients’ suitability for High Intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.