Are you an empathetic Clinical Psychologist seeking a change?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Psychologist to join our clients busy NHS team located in Yorkshire. This a 12 month locum contract which is available for the appointed Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working 2-3 days per week.
Our client is seeking a caring and patient professional to work within the clinical and health psychology department covering an increased demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The post is predominantly a face to face outpatient role with some scope for inpatient work via video calling.
The ideal Psychologist would have:
- HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
- Doctorate qualification in Psychology (Clinical)
- Previous experience working with trauma
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.