Pulse are currently seeking a determined band 8b Clinical Services Manager to be welcomed into our client’s Adult trauma service in London. This position will be available for the appointed Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The appointed Psychologist will manage two clinical team managers, pier support network and the developing of a national pain management service. You will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with complex mental health needs.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or Counselling)
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in adult mental health
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical or Counselling Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.