Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced EMDR Psychologist to work within our client NHS Trust based in Stirlingshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The candidate appointed will carry out treatment for clients who suffer with post-traumatic stress disorder, through face-to-face therapy sessions.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Substantial experience in EMDR therapy
- A relevant degree/qualification in Clinical Psychology.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.