Our NHS client located in Surrey is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join their Adult Secondary Care service, on a full-time locum basis. The Psychologist appointed will provide highly specialist psychological assessment and treatment to all service users, while work as part of the wider MDT team.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the acute inpatient wards based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests.
What to do next?
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.