Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical Psychologist to be welcomed into our client’s service for women with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Trauma issues. This position will be available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a permanent basis. This role is remote however will require travelling to the service based in Leeds.
The successful applicant will provide a specialist Psychology service to our customers across the North region equipping our frontline operational teams to deliver support that enables customers to live a fulfilling life in their own home within the local community. You’ll be supporting customers who have complex support needs, including learning disabilities, autism, a diagnosis of mental health conditions, personality disorders, communication differences, alongside ongoing physical health conditions.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in adult mental health
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.