Pulse is now seeking an experienced Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work within an NHS trust based in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking professional to join an innovative MDT, treating a personality disorders caseload. The post is available to start as soon as possible, and you will be required to work 3-days hours each week on a permanent basis.
This role is required to manage, implement and quality audit Turning Point community personality disorder service’s Psycho Social interventions (PSI), both individual and group-based. The Clinical Psychologist will provide clinical guidance and training for the teams to ensure high quality interventions are offered.
Duties will include:
• Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
• Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
• Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
• Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
Candidates applying must have HCPC registration and previous experience in a similar setting.
What benefits will I receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
33 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.