As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a neurorehabilitation service in the West Midlands for three months initially. This is a locum role available to start as soon as possible, working on a full-time basis.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. They will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a neuro environment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.