An exciting new opportunity has opened for a HCPC registered Psychologist with Neuro experience to join a well-established Private hospital based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent vacancy, offering flexible part-time hours.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Informing treatment plans for residents
- Providing an evidence-based approach when considering new initiatives
- Conducting and supervising research when necessary
- Supporting and delivering training to other clinical staff
It is essential that the candidate holds a HCPC and BPS registration to be considered for this role.
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive salary, dependent on banding
- 33 days annual leave pro – rata
- A personalised pension scheme with contribution options and Life Assurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Free onsite meals and parking
- Continued professional development
If you believe that you would be the perfect candidate for this role, please contact a member of the team, or apply below today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.