Pulse are currently working on an exclusive opportunity with a Neuro service based in Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a residential rehab service, working full time hours for an ongoing locum period.
The post holder will work within a rehabilitation service for adults with physical, emotional, and/or emotional symptoms as part of their brain injury. You will be part of a supportive MDT, providing high level support to the service users and conducting Neuropsych assessments and therapy. Successful candidates will have previous experience within a Neuro service and will need to hold HCPC registration.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.