An exciting new opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with Neuro experience to join a well-established Private Trust based in County Antrim.
This position is available to start at the beginning of March, offering 2 days per week for a year to cover maternity leave.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, psychometric testing, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.