Pulse is currently recruiting for a patient and independent Band 8a/8b Clinical Psychologist to be welcomed into our clients Looked After Children team within an NHS trust located in Bedfordshire. The appointed psychologist will be available to start as soon as possible, covering 3 days per week for an initial 3-months.
Our client is seeking a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist. The role will require the Psychologist to cover a number of care homes working as part of an MDT. They will offer consultation which will be to aid their therapeutic work with looked after children in the form of regular training, reflective practice, care planning and management and offering expert advice on staff practice.
To apply for this post Psychologists must have:
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
• HCPC registration
• Experience working with children and young people (experienced working with looked after children would be ideal but not essential)
Duties within this post will include:
• Telephone consultations and face to face work
• Managing own caseload
• Waitlist initiative
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.