Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse are currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for a role in Aberdeen, working within an Adult Learning Disability setting on a full-time basis.
The post is at a Band 8a for an ASAP start, and although experience in Learning Disabilities is desirable, it is not essential.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration – HCPC
• Experience of working with people with a learning disability
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.