Pulse are currently seeking a determined band 8a Clinical Health Psychologist to be welcomed into our client’s NHS service based in Lancashire. This position will be available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full-time or part-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The Clinical Psychologist will be managing a caseload of clients, all of whom have spinal injuries. The psychologist will be working as part of a wider clinical team, providing specialised assessments and therapeutic treatments. Previous experience within a similar field of expertise is essential for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in working with adults that have a range of health conditions
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.