Are you a determined and caring Clinical Psychologist with forensic experience?
Our fantastic private client is seeking a band 8a/8b Clinical Psychologist to join their forensic service based in Hampshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2 days per week for an initial 3-month period. Counselling Psychologists and Forensic Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
The Psychologist in post will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team. They will help supervise an assistant psychologist and wider staff members, whilst also providing some therapeutic interventions to patients.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a relevant qualification at doctorate level
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have experience working within a similar setting
- Be inquisitive
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Ideally have prison clearance, however this is not essential
If you are a Psychologist with a strong sense of curiosity, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.