Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with forensic and/or Clinical experience, to work within a well-established private practise in Derbyshire.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours on a permanent basis.
Previous experience within a similar setting and conducting HCR-20’s is desirable. Skills and experience in delivering post-traumatic stress disorder or complex PTSD assessment and intervention would also be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career within a Forensic setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
To be considered for the role you will..
- Have Experience of working with a variety of adult client groups, ideally within mental health and/or personality disorder
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of people with a wide range of mental health problems, of varying severity and complexity
- Have knowledge of psychological assessment and formulation in healthcare, as well as planning and delivering psychological interventions
- Have a Doctorate Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Clinical or Forensic Psychology along with HCPC Registration
- The ability to work independently as part of a multidisciplinary team
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary: in the region of £46,000 (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre e.g. NHS card
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Internal CPD monthly events
- Access to external CPD
- Opportunities to become involved in research
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Learning and development opportunities, such as CAT / Schema / DBT Training
- Opportunities to broaden experience and enhance service development across Cygnet Mental Health Services
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.