Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders, to join our client’s well-established NHS trust located in Lancashire. The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working part time hours for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within an Eating Disorders setting to be considered for the role. You must also hold a Doctorate level qualification or equivalent, and be HCPC registered.
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply*
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.