Pulse are now seeking an experienced HCPC registered Clinical (or Counselling) Psychologist to join their team on either a full or part-time basis for a locum position, starting as soon as possible. The Clinicsl Psychologist in post will be working within an NHS Trust in South London.
Our client is looking for a Clinical (or Counselling) Psychologist with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established CAMHS team. The role will include providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. The appointed Psychologist will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
If you are are a compassionate and patient Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with CAMHS experience, please apply below or contact the team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.