Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our fantastic NHS client’s CAMHS team based in Nottingham. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 6-month period.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. The successful psychologist would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The Clinical Psychologist in post will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.