Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS Neuro to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in London. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families as well as having previously worked with neuro, you will also need to be HCPC registered.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
• Provide management and leadership to the CAMHS Neurodevelopmental service
• Be responsible for ensuring that staff within the team achieves positive outcomes for children, young people and their families
• Manage your own caseload and provide treatment to children and families referred to the team.
• Utilise a depth of knowledge to produce diagnostic formulations and treatments for children and young people arising from moderate to severe learning disability, ASD, ADHD and other Neurodevelopmental disorders.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.