Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role? If so, why not considering registering with Pulse who are a leading recruiter in Psychological Therapies. This will give you access our wide range of NHS and private roles and a dedicated consultant with in-depth market knowledge who will be able to offer you the most relevant roles.
Our NHS client based in London have a current requirement for a Clinical Psychologist to join their CAMHS team, on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible for an initial 3-month duration. The candidate appointed will focus on the assessment pathway for the service and undertake initial assessments, complete written Rio assessments while liaising with the MDT.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
Additional Pulse Benefits include:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right Psychologist for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.