As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Our client is currently recruiting a Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling Psychologist) to join their dynamic CAMHS team based in West London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
The psychologist will work in a CAMHS setting with young adults and children, all of whom have a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
It is essential that the psychologist is HCPC registered as either a Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist to be considered for this position.
If you are an empathetic and patient psychologist, looking to support young people with a range of learning disabilities, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.