For competitive pay rates, an efficient compliance service and the best opportunities on the market, get in touch with Pulse.
We have an opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team at a NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role will require a CAMHS experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to children and adolescents mainly aged between 5-18 who have a variety of mental health issues.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and it is essential that you have experience working within CAMHS psychology. Candidates with full-time availability will be desirable, however part-time availability may also be considered.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.