Pulse is recruiting for an experienced clinician who specialises in CAMHS to join a Tier 4 service at a well-established NHS trust within Chester. The post will require a candidate who has some DBT experience and you will be expected to provide advanced mental health support and treatment for the children and young people referred to the service.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2.5 days per week. It is also due to run for an initial 3-month period. The trust is based close by to a main line train station and there is also lots of close by amenities, onsite staff parking is also available for those who drive.
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide comprehensive CAMHS assessments including physical health monitoring (as required) of children and young people referred to the team
• Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models
• To enter required data into the Trust’s patient administration systems and to make use of data bases as directed by managers in the course of clinical duties
• Be responsible for implementing a range of interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups
if this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.