Are you a Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is seeking HCPC registered band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologists to join their CAMHS team in North East Scotland. The successful applicant will provide assessment and treatment to children. This is a full and part time post for up to 37.5 hours per week. Due to the nature of the role the applicant must have CAMHS experience. This post is available for 3 months initially.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.a
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.