Pulse is now currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist to work in South Wales. The successful applicant will join an adult community learning disabilities team providing a specialist psychological input. Previous experience within a similar setting is essential.
This post is available immediately, offering full time hours with an initial tenure of 3-6 months.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have experience in a similar role – within learning disabilities
• Have professional body registration
Join Pulse and benefit from the following:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Daily payroll
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team today to find out more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.