We are currently seeking a Specialist Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Adult ASD/ADHD service, within an NHS trust in Surrey. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible and offers 22.5 hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
The post holder will responsible for providing highly specialist clinical psychology services to clients within the service. This will include; providing screening and psychological assessments, offering brief therapy, advice, and consultation to colleagues and others.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.