An exciting new position has become available for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to work within a specialist medium secure hospital for men and women with complex mental health problems. The post-holder will undertake assessments, as well as interventions and treatment.
The post-holder will also complete HCR-20 risk assessments. The psychologist in post will work as part of a wider MDT and will guide non-psychological professionals in best psychological care.
This role is based with a 90-bed medium secure hospital based in West Yorkshire which provides care and treatment for both women & men with mental health problems. Clients may also have learning disabilities.
The client is able to consider both part and full time applications and the role will run for 3 months initially.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.