Pulse are currently seeking a determined band 8a Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Adult Autism Service, within an NHS trust in Kent. This position will be available for appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, offering both full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The Clinical Psychologist will work in an ASD service with working age adults all of whom have a moderate to severe learning disability and autism. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high-quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multi-agency working with social care colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in working with complex learning disabilities and autism
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with a range of learning disabilities and autism, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.