An opportunity has become available for a psychologist to work on a locum basis within an adult secondary care service for adults with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours.
The role is for a Band 8a/8b for our client based in west Yorkshire offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours.
Previous experience within a similar setting and conducting HCR-20’s is desirable. Skills and experience in delivering post-traumatic stress disorder or complex PTSD assessment and intervention would also be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career within a Forensic setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.