As a leading Psychological Therapies Recruiter, Pulse currently have a number of permanent roles available including this exciting opportunity. We are currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Forensic Psychologist for a large private mental health provider.
The role is a 37.5 hour week role (full-time) and they are looking to recruit someone in to this role ASAP. Based in Essex, this site is a low secure hospital treating adults with learning disabilities.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing direct and indirect clinical psychology service, including assessment and treatment.
- Providing a structured DBT treatment programme.
- Develop and implement clinical methods
- Provide clinical supervision and support with training for other staff members.
- Working within the hospitals women’s and male services.
Experience and skills needed:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Good teamwork skills and flexibility
- DBT experience
- Experience working in a secure setting
A full package will be agreed at point of offer however some of the benefits this client are able to provide include:
- Competitive salary starting up to £40,000 for this role
- A cycle schemes
- Shopping discounts
- Attractive Annual leave entitlement
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.