Are you a bold and ambitious individual seeking a new exciting role?
We have had an exclusive opportunity become available for a Psychologist, or Therapist to work within a management position in an IAPT team located In West London. This position is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours for a 4-6-month period.
This position will involve deputising for the Clinical Lead, attending meetings, implementing strategies to improve the service and updating policies and procedures.
Applying candidates will need:
- Previous experience within a similar post
- Be either an HCPC registered Psychologist or an BABCP accredited Therapist
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.