Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, for a position available at our NHS client’s hospital based in Greater Manchester. This is a full-time role due to start as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing service, working within the Older Adults team.
The focus of this role is to provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service for older people with functional and organic presentations in community settings .The post holder will provide specialist assessment, including neuropsychological assessment, formulation and interventions for a clinical caseload.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.